Re: Jack Benny Bloopers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]

Posted ByHoward Schwartz on April 25, 2003 at 11:58:54:

In Reply to: Jack Benny Bloopers posted byDiane on April 21, 2003 at 18:56:24:

Diane, there was a Lucy episode starring Jack Benny where they go into his private vault at the bank, playing on his cheapness. It was very funny. I can't tell you which version of the Lucy show it was on, but it was a colorized version where she worked at a bank.

Good luck!

: Hello fans,

:
: My name is Diane Hellmer, and I am an associate producer/ researcher for NBC. Currently, we are producing a 1-hr. special that will feature an extraordinary compilation of hilarious moments from news, late night/ daytime talk shows, vintage tv shows, early live commercials, political/ sports events, lotto moments, home shopping, etc--basically anything broadcast live!

: The reason I am contacting Jack Benny fans is because we'd love to include funny, memorable moments featuring Jack Benny. If you, or someone you know has a tape collection, or knowledge of where the bloopers are and when they aired, then please contact me as soon as possible. The show is scheduled to air next month, so I need all the info I can get as soon as possible. Please contact me with any information.

:
: Thanks so much!

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]