Re: Jack Benny Junior High School Mascot

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]

Posted ByScott D. Vroegindewey on May 29, 2003 at 10:01:55:

In Reply to: Re: Jack Benny Junior High School Mascot posted byLL on May 28, 2003 at 20:34:20:

: : I heard the mascot for Jack Benny Junior High School is the 39ers. Is this true? Thank you.

: =============

: The 39ers is the name for their sports teams. (Insert joke about what their mascot might be here - violin, dollar bill, Alan Greenspan, etc.)
========
Thank you.

I am not one to cast aspersions about team names because my alma mater (Columbia-Hickman, the largest high school in Missouri) has the mascot of Kewpies - Yes, as in Kewpie Doll. It was embarrassing when we played against the St. Louis and Kansas City high schools, but we really rubbed it in when we defeated them. In 1968, we played against West Plains, whose mascot was equally as bad: They were the Zizzers, a lightning bolt. I suppose the coup de grace was when I was in wrestling, and I my stepmother dyed accidentally) my athetic supporter a lovely shade of mauve! I love Judy, but then I wanted to have divorce her. (For the record, uur colors are purple and gold.) Maybe Jack Benny Junior High (Middle School) color ought to be blue, as in his blue eyes! >> Scott

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]