Satire and Parody web-page

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]

Posted Byjerry4opry on July 26, 2003 at 01:52:09:

i'm wanting everyone to know that i have a little web-page devoted to satire and comedy. i've included small biographies of Jack Benny and Fred Allen and some other of my favorite comedians. i open up the site talking about my thoughts on comedy and my definitions of different kinds of comedy. i babble and ramble along with some fake commercials and attacks on teenage rock singers and some of them i'd give an "R" rating but after my own stories and things are over i start talking about Jack Benny and move through other forms of comedy and comedians...i don't know if it costs anything to post a web-page or not? if so, you can delete the following address or add it to the links page: http://community.webtv.net/jmak_02/TheSatireandParody

again, i address that the stories and commentary on pop culture is a bit strong but i had to get my anger out somehow and the best way for me is through writing where nobody physically gets hurt...you can write back on here and tell me how off target i am with some statistics but if you like the site (there's no pictures! sorry) that's okay too.

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]