Re: program interuption

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]

Posted ByMichael on October 24, 2003 at 23:30:45:

In Reply to: program interuption posted byalain on October 24, 2003 at 20:55:59:

: Was just listening to 4-11-48 'murder @Raquette club-pI"...immediately after the intro ad, there is an apparent cut to central announcer saying there has been a prob w/show connection...the show actually comes back on within seconds.

: I realize there are multi versions of broacasts, but apart from news bulletins (ex:i recently read about the JB Pearl harbour broadcast), i have VERY rarely come across these tech probs...

: I have listened to about 125 JB shows, and maybe a few hundred OTR,...any other "significant" JB tech interuptions?

: BTW-a previous "news" interjection that blew me away was a news flash that read out the names of just-released/swapped Korea POWs

I know of one episode where there's a tech glitch.
I can't recall the date off hand... but it starts with Jack making breakfast for the gang, he decides to serve them sliced oranges... and then you hear him slicing for about 30 seconds. "Well there's no use stopping I might as well slice the other half..." shortly after this it seems as though the network signal was lost, because for about 30 seconds you hear a piano playing... and when they return Jack is yelling "Look in the Icebox.."
btw: you can find this episode at the crispy website

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]