Dean Martin Videos

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]

Posted ByGerry O. on October 25, 2003 at 11:15:45:

I'm not advertising these here (I don't work for the company), but I just HAVE to mention the EXCELLENT new series of excerpts from the Dean Martin variety shows, put out by Guthy-Renker Video (and available on either VHS or DVD).

The videos are sent to you "Columbia House" style, two videos once a month or so, and there are some great Jack Benny tie-ins.

The introductory video has a hilarious bit with Dean and Jack....Dean's sitting on one side of the stage with the sexy Goldiggers sitting around him, singing to him...and sitting next to him is Jack, surrounded by a bunch of elderly ladies who are dressed the same as the Goldiggers, and also singing to him...it's VERY funny!

Another volume has a GREAT bit with Dean and guest Phil Harris. The two guys are sitting drinking TEA from a silver tea set, with their pinkies in the air, singing a new version of "Mr. Gallagher and Mr. Shean"...and Phil is at his ad-libbing and mugging BEST in this number. He and Dean work BEAUTIFULLY together, and it's great fun to watch these two guys cracking each other up!

Just thought that you might like to know about the Dean Martin Variety Show video series!

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]