Re: Abuse for JB?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]

Posted Bybobr on November 30, 2003 at 19:22:55:

In Reply to: Abuse for JB? posted byLL on November 27, 2003 at 16:19:37:

: So I'm standing in the corporate cafeteria yesterday talking with one of my customers, and a coworker walks up and butts into the conversation. He proceeds to point at me and say that my research regarding Jack Benny has become the inside joke of the department, and that they make fun of it all the time. It was done in a sort of sneering, ridiculing fashion.

: I used to get crap from fellow students in high school all the time, to the point of people following me down the hall screaming various insults to both Jack and myself. But that's high school.

: So I am curious...have any of you experienced something like this for loving the work of a bygone era? I have plenty of my own stories, but I'd like to hear how other people have dealt with this in the past.

: --LL

Laura if the moron makes any further comments regarding your interest in JB just stare at him for a few seconds and simply place your hand on the side of your chin and say loudly,"WELL" and walk away and have him stuff the the six delicious flavors where the moon don't shine!

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]