Re: Casablanca revisited

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]

Posted ByScott D. Vroegindewey on December 29, 2003 at 00:25:04:

In Reply to: Re: Casablanca revisited posted byLL on December 28, 2003 at 19:32:58:

: : : Say, I don't have a copy of Casablanca here...can someone pop their copy and give some very specific details of Jack's cameo?
: : ::If you would like to me lend you (not keep, mind you) my DVD copy of "Casablanca," you are welcome to view it to your heart's content. Please let me know, OK? Here's looking at you, kid! :) >> Scott

: =================
: Hey Scott,

: That's a kind offer, and I may take you up on it at some point. If you could just take a glance at that scene where Jack appears and give me the details, that's what I need at the moment. In other words, play it Sam.

: Thanks much!

: --LL

:: One slight problem: My DVD of "Casablanca" is in Warensburg, MO, and my DVD player is in Kansas City, or 50 miles apart. But I might be able round-up the usual suspects..... You know, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship! :) Also, you might check with http://www.imdb.com that has a very comprehensive listing of film and TV shows, even obsure (uncredited) roles. After I submit this post, I will see if either Jack Benny and/or "Casablanca" has any reference to him, and will respond.

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]