Re: An Odd Question (Observation)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]

Posted ByScott D. Vroegindewey on January 01, 2004 at 16:53:21:

In Reply to: Re: An Odd Question (Observation) posted byjerry4opry on January 01, 2004 at 00:19:42:

You write:

Conway Twitty died in 1993 but i listen to his music nearly everyday and to me he's "alive".

.....and so this young preacher arrives in his new town, and he wants people to join his church. He knocks on a door, and a woman answers. He says, "I am the new pastor in town. We will have services at 8:00 and 10:45. We would love to see you there." She responds, "Excuse, but you look just like Conway Twitty." He replies, "Thank you, ma'm," and goes to the next house. He knocks on the door, and another woman answers. Once again, he goes through his pitch, "I am the new pastor in town. We will have services at 8:00 and 10:45. We would love to see you there." The second woman explains, "Pardon me, but look look just like Conway Twitty." Again he replies, "Thank you, ma'm." He goes to a third house. He knocks on the door, and a very attractive, suductive woman answers, and he is just about to say his pitch when she stops him and remarks, "Excuse me, but look look like Conway Twitty." The preacher removes his parson's hat and says: "Well, hello darlin'!"

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]