Re: Jack The DYNAMITE Kisser

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]

Posted ByBobR on February 19, 2004 at 18:51:26:

In Reply to: Jack The DYNAMITE Kisser posted byGerry O. on February 19, 2004 at 12:23:06:

: I always enjoy it whenever a famous film actress guest stars on Jack's radio show and the actress is supposed to be rehearsing a love scene with Jack.

: There's usually a part at the end of the scene where Jack gets a little carried away and plants a long kiss on the actress (which usually results in the actress passing out cold)....and during the long kiss, the studio audience is obviously howling and shrieking with laughter.

: Earlier we discussed Fred Allen's famous "King For A Day" broadcast, and how Jack obviously had his pants removed, judging from the studio audience's reaction....and I would say that judging by the studio audience's reaction at Jack's kissing scenes, he really must have planted BIG kisses on his female guest stars.
: I wonder how Mary (who had a real-life reputation for being jealous of other women's attention to Jack) reacted to such "hot" scenes? After all, most of the time she was standing right there on stage when it was happening!

:Mary seemed to be quite a kisser too especially when her role called for her to plant one on one of the guest actors,like Frank Sinatra or others. Jack seemed to get a little incensed.

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]