Re: And Speaking Of Sexy Cast Regulars....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]

Posted ByMaria on April 04, 2002 at 21:58:34:

In Reply to: And Speaking Of Sexy Cast Regulars.... posted byGerry O. on April 04, 2002 at 19:33:35:

: Well, it's certainly obvious from the previous messages that Phil Harris STILL has a loyal female following, just like he had in the "old days".
: I guess that Kenny really had an avid following of female fans, but somehow I picture them as little old ladies who thought of him as a "nice boy". Am I wrong? Do you female fans who swoon over "Ham Hock" Harris also have a "thing" for Kenny Baker?
: (Somehow poor Dennis Day never seemed to fall into the "heartthrob" category).

Gerry,
Although the only man I truly swoon over is my beloved Philsie, Dennis certainly is my other favorite on that show. He would most certainly be my heartthrob over Kenny Baker. (Please, no nasty messages from Kenny fans...I know you're out there, and it's not that I think that Kenny didn't have talent, but I just love Dennis, that's all!)

That said, it still just doesn't get any better than Phil "Oh you DAAAAAAAAAWG!" Harris. And you're right...any man that married Alice Faye certainly did something right! (Yes, this includes Tony Martin...) :)

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]