Re: Jello everyone, this is Jeff talking...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]

Posted ByJoan Benny on December 10, 2000 at 23:17:37:

In Reply to: Jello everyone, this is Jeff talking... posted byJeff Borger on December 09, 2000 at 23:38:17:

: I just found this Jack Benny website by accident (visiting an "I Love Lucy" site!) and it is great! I'm 37 and have been a JB fan for years. Have several of his radio shows and taped some of the JB Programs from CBN cable years ago (why won't someone show them NOW!!!!). They are so innovative and hilarious! I have most all of the biographies and applaud Joan Benny for answering questions on this site. She is one classy lady (from reading her book and seeing her on TV) and how interesting it would be to visit with her in person! Joan, do you still have all the radio show recordings you mentioned in the book? What a treasure trove they must be! I heard the Giselle MacKenzie was performing in Calif. a few years back. Are you still in contact with her? Was your dad a good friend of Lawrence Welk? I saw him on a rerun of that show a couple years ago and he was hilarious. Well, I am going to continue my journey through this site.... LS-MFT...and goodnight folks...I'll be seeing you soon....
: tropicjeff
to Jeff... 1. no, I don't have many of the radio tapes, but my son does. 2. although I'm very fond of Giselle M. we have not been in touch for some time. 3. Mr. Welk and Dad were not personal friends as far as I know.
from Joan B.

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]