Re: The REAL "Wild Man"!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]

Posted ByDavid M. Lynch on September 12, 2002 at 01:30:57:

In Reply to: The REAL "Wild Man"! posted byGerry O. on September 06, 2002 at 10:03:09:

: From what I've heard and read, the Benny cast member whose life would be VERY interesting to read about is (believe it or not) DON WILSON!

: Before settling down into his longtime marriage to radio actress Lois Corbett (it's Lois who you see as Don's wife on the Benny TV shows), Don was apparently quite the charming ladies' man!
: In fact, prior to his marriage to Lois, he was actually married to a titled Polish countess (and I believe that he may have had one or two additional marriages)...plus it's been reported that he had several interesting romances between his marriages!

: Who would have ever figured??????

The people on this site are SO knowledgeable about "All Matters Related to Benny" I'm going to accept all that stuff about Don, Gerry! (Plus, you were such a big help when I was searching for info re:Keefe Brasselle, I wouldn't DARE to doubt ya!) I'd love to read more about Don's life in greater detail, 'though, from whatever sources you have! Sounds truly fascinating! Any leads, please?

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]