Re: NJBR: You guys are way too smart so I thought I'd ask you......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]

Posted ByLL on September 17, 2002 at 14:40:32:

In Reply to: Re: NJBR: You guys are way too smart so I thought I'd ask you...... posted byGracieAllen on September 16, 2002 at 13:37:10:

: Actually I am looking for the Frank Sinatra one. I heard it on the Kohl's Christmas TV Commercial last December. Totally loved it and the title was too easy to figure out. (even though at first I thought it was by Harry Connick Jr. they sound soooo much alike). I found a fragment mp3 on the web. Guess I'll have to order it if i want the whole thing. Thanks for all your help.
:
Take a look at www.prms.org (Public Radio Music Source). An amazing online resource for music, and proceeds go to your favorite local Public Radio station. You win, they win. I have no affiliation, just use it from time to time.

Frank Sinatra's version of "More" is on a set called "The Complete Reprise Studio Recordings". You can search on that album title, or on "Mondo Cane" and get lots of artists who did it. The only drawback is that it's a 20-CD set that lists for $269.96. But hey, who wouldn't want to have 20 CDs of top-quality Sinatra?

It may be available on other sets, but this is what prms.org has available. Good luck!

--LL

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Jack Benny Fan Club ]